LOCAL EXPERTISE & ASSISTANCE FOR THE
Ready to buy your first home? I’m here to help you navigate our local market and even connect you with other professionals to help keep the process as simple and straightforward as possible. Complete the form below to help me understand your needs and you’ll also gain access to additional resources to help you understand the first-time home buying experience.
The challenge of buying a home for the first time can seem so daunting that it’s tempting to either just go with the first place in your price range or continue to rent. To help you demystify the process and get the most out of the purchase, I’m here to help you examine what you’ll need to consider before you buy, what you can expect from the buying process itself, and I’ll share some handy tips to make life easier after you purchase your first home.
Access First-Time Homebuyer Resources
Home Buying Myths Debunked
Meet Greg Davis
with Genesis Real Estate Group, LLC
Associate Broker, CRS, GRI, 5 Star REO Certified, RES.NET Certified, Equator Platinum REO Certified
1859 S Topaz Way, Suite 200
Meridian, ID 83642
With over 18 years of experience, Greg Davis is the Treasure Valley’s “Go to” agent and a consistent leader with a reputation for tenaciously protecting his clients’ interest. Savvy negotiations and cutting-edge marketing strategies join uncompromising integrity as the hallmarks of Greg’s service. Greg is exceptionally well-respected in Boise, not only for his unparalleled professional track record and being an honest, hard-working family man who does absolutely everything in his power to ensure his client’s success.
In addition to real estate, Greg loves people! His passion for building relationships and delivering stellar service to his clients are his top two priorities. His motto, “Honesty Before Advantage” makes every transaction a “Win Win” for all parties involved.
Beyond his love for real estate, Greg is also a dedicated family man. He loves to travel with his family and has been to Disney World more times than a grown man should be willing to admit. Greg has also served on short-term mission trips to Indonesia, Haiti and Ecuador with Mission Aviation Fellowship.
Thanks to his exceptionally loyal clientele, personal referrals and repeat business are the foundation of Greg’s career. To ensure efficient, complete service for you, Greg’s associates have been carefully selected from the very finest contractors in the business to form a close-knit “family” offering seamless assistance for every aspect of your home purchase or sale.
Please call Greg anytime without obligation. He is ready to work for you today!
- 1994 -2000 worked in sales at a startup software company. In 2000, the company sold for millions of dollars.
- 2001 became an Idaho Realtor while waiting out a 2 year non-compete clause in the Microsoft Arena.
- 2003 became an Idaho licensed real estate broker
- 2004 created two real estate companies
- 2006 Sold one real estate company for high returns (Payette Mountains Realty)
- 2008-2013 IMLS (Intermountain Multiple Listing Service) Board of Directors
- 2011-2012 IMLS President of Board of Directors
- 2015 – Sold other real estate company (Genesis Real Estate Group, LLC)
- Present – Associate Broker with Genesis Real Estate Group, LLC.
- Residential property sales including fine homes, condominiums, income properties and custom homes
- Exceptional attention to skilled negotiations, knowledgeable analysis of property values and market trends
- Expertise and renowned credibility in resolving difficult transactions
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, State of Idaho
- CRS – Council of Residential Specialist
- GRI – Graduate, Realtor Institute
- 5 Star REO Certificated
- NET Certified
- Equator Platinum REO Certified