QUICK HOME SEARCH
Caldwell is the first major city and western entrance to the magnificent and picturesque Treasure Valley and is located on the beautiful Boise River. A community full of friendly, sincere people are here to greet you and to help with all your travel needs. We can take care of your hotel and motel accommodations, your appetite with wonderful food from our local restaurants and your wish for adventure with our variety of recreation.
Caldwell is the home of two magnificent golf courses, along with green belts and walking paths for your recreational needs. There are many parks providing opportunities for swimming, softball, soccer, volleyball, and playground equipment for the children.
CALDWELL QUICK MAP SEARCH
CALDWELL NEWEST REAL ESTATE
Caldwell Income & Demographics
Ask A Question
Meet Greg Davis
with Genesis Real Estate Group, LLC
Associate Broker, CRS, GRI, 5 Star REO Certified, RES.NET Certified, Equator Platinum REO Certified
1859 S Topaz Way, Suite 200
Meridian, ID 83642
With over 18 years of experience, Greg Davis is the Treasure Valley’s “Go to” agent and a consistent leader with a reputation for tenaciously protecting his clients’ interest. Savvy negotiations and cutting-edge marketing strategies join uncompromising integrity as the hallmarks of Greg’s service. Greg is exceptionally well-respected in Boise, not only for his unparalleled professional track record and being an honest, hard-working family man who does absolutely everything in his power to ensure his client’s success.
In addition to real estate, Greg loves people! His passion for building relationships and delivering stellar service to his clients are his top two priorities. His motto, “Honesty Before Advantage” makes every transaction a “Win Win” for all parties involved.
Beyond his love for real estate, Greg is also a dedicated family man. He loves to travel with his family and has been to Disney World more times than a grown man should be willing to admit. Greg has also served on short-term mission trips to Indonesia, Haiti and Ecuador with Mission Aviation Fellowship.
Thanks to his exceptionally loyal clientele, personal referrals and repeat business are the foundation of Greg’s career. To ensure efficient, complete service for you, Greg’s associates have been carefully selected from the very finest contractors in the business to form a close-knit “family” offering seamless assistance for every aspect of your home purchase or sale.
Please call Greg anytime without obligation. He is ready to work for you today!
- 1994 -2000 worked in sales at a startup software company. In 2000, the company sold for millions of dollars.
- 2001 became an Idaho Realtor while waiting out a 2 year non-compete clause in the Microsoft Arena.
- 2003 became an Idaho licensed real estate broker
- 2004 created two real estate companies
- 2006 Sold one real estate company for high returns (Payette Mountains Realty)
- 2008-2013 IMLS (Intermountain Multiple Listing Service) Board of Directors
- 2011-2012 IMLS President of Board of Directors
- 2015 – Sold other real estate company (Genesis Real Estate Group, LLC)
- Present – Associate Broker with Genesis Real Estate Group, LLC.
- Residential property sales including fine homes, condominiums, income properties and custom homes
- Exceptional attention to skilled negotiations, knowledgeable analysis of property values and market trends
- Expertise and renowned credibility in resolving difficult transactions
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, State of Idaho
- CRS – Council of Residential Specialist
- GRI – Graduate, Realtor Institute
- 5 Star REO Certificated
- NET Certified
- Equator Platinum REO Certified