LOCAL EXPERTISE & ASSISTANCE FOR
Are you a US Veteran? You may qualify for a number of programs that will save you money while streamlining the home purchasing process. I’m here to assist you through the process to make it as simple as possible.
Advantages for Veteran Homebuyers
The VA Loan Program has many advantages that make it one of the most appealing paths to homeownership — and this great benefit is reserved exclusively to those who bravely served our country and select military spouses.
When combined, the benefits of the VA mortgage allow service members and veterans to take advantage of substantial cost savings under qualification requirements designed specifically for members of the military and their unique needs.
Veteran Mortgage Rates
With low interest rates and the advantages of the VA Loan, you can capitalize on a buyer’s market and join the millions of other veterans using their hard-earned benefit.
Although a number of factors influence your final rate, the government backs all VA Loans, ensuring lenders can offer competitively low interest rates.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Military members – To be eligible for a VA loan, you must be an active-duty or past member of the armed forces with at least:
- 90 days of consecutive service during wartime, or
- 181 days of service during peacetime, or
- 6 years of service in the National Guard or reserves.
- Surviving spouses – Spouses of service members who died in the line of duty or as the result of a service-related disability.
- You will need a Certificate of Eligibility from the VA to show that you meet these requirements. Your mortgage loan originator can help you obtain this certificate.
Meet Greg Davis
with Rise Realty, LLC
Designated Broker/Owner, CRS, GRI, 5 Star REO Certified, RES.NET Certified, Equator Platinum REO Certified
1739 S. Jade Way, Suite 100
Meridian, ID 83642
With over 18 years of experience, Greg Davis is the Treasure Valley’s “Go to” agent and a consistent leader with a reputation for tenaciously protecting his clients’ interest. Savvy negotiations and cutting-edge marketing strategies join uncompromising integrity as the hallmarks of Greg’s service. Greg is exceptionally well-respected in Boise, not only for his unparalleled professional track record and being an honest, hard-working family man who does absolutely everything in his power to ensure his client’s success.
In addition to real estate, Greg loves people! His passion for building relationships and delivering stellar service to his clients are his top two priorities. His motto, “Honesty Before Advantage” makes every transaction a “Win Win” for all parties involved.
Beyond his love for real estate, Greg is also a dedicated family man. He loves to travel with his family and has been to Disney World more times than a grown man should be willing to admit. Greg has also served on short-term mission trips to Indonesia, Haiti and Ecuador with Mission Aviation Fellowship.
Thanks to his exceptionally loyal clientele, personal referrals and repeat business are the foundation of Greg’s career. To ensure efficient, complete service for you, Greg’s associates have been carefully selected from the very finest contractors in the business to form a close-knit “family” offering seamless assistance for every aspect of your home purchase or sale.
Please call Greg anytime without obligation. He is ready to work for you today!
- 1994 -2000 worked in sales at a startup software company. In 2000, the company sold for millions of dollars.
- 2001 became an Idaho Realtor while waiting out a 2 year non-compete clause in the Microsoft Arena.
- 2003 became an Idaho licensed real estate broker
- 2004 created two real estate companies
- 2006 Sold one real estate company for high returns (Payette Mountains Realty)
- 2008-2013 IMLS (Intermountain Multiple Listing Service) Board of Directors
- 2011-2012 IMLS President of Board of Directors
- 2015 – Sold other real estate company (Genesis Real Estate Group, LLC)
- Present – Designated Broker / Owner of Rise Realty, LLC.
- Residential property sales including fine homes, condominiums, income properties and custom homes
- Exceptional attention to skilled negotiations, knowledgeable analysis of property values and market trends
- Expertise and renowned credibility in resolving difficult transactions
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, State of Idaho
- CRS – Council of Residential Specialist
- GRI – Graduate, Realtor Institute
- 5 Star REO Certificated
- NET Certified
- Equator Platinum REO Certified