- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
In order to use this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Meet Greg Davis
with Rise Realty, LLC
Designated Broker/Owner, CRS, GRI, 5 Star REO Certified, RES.NET Certified, Equator Platinum REO Certified
1739 S. Jade Way, Suite 100
Meridian, ID 83642
With over 18 years of experience, Greg Davis is the Treasure Valley’s “Go to” agent and a consistent leader with a reputation for tenaciously protecting his clients’ interest. Savvy negotiations and cutting-edge marketing strategies join uncompromising integrity as the hallmarks of Greg’s service. Greg is exceptionally well-respected in Boise, not only for his unparalleled professional track record and being an honest, hard-working family man who does absolutely everything in his power to ensure his client’s success.
In addition to real estate, Greg loves people! His passion for building relationships and delivering stellar service to his clients are his top two priorities. His motto, “Honesty Before Advantage” makes every transaction a “Win Win” for all parties involved.
Beyond his love for real estate, Greg is also a dedicated family man. He loves to travel with his family and has been to Disney World more times than a grown man should be willing to admit. Greg has also served on short-term mission trips to Indonesia, Haiti and Ecuador with Mission Aviation Fellowship.
Thanks to his exceptionally loyal clientele, personal referrals and repeat business are the foundation of Greg’s career. To ensure efficient, complete service for you, Greg’s associates have been carefully selected from the very finest contractors in the business to form a close-knit “family” offering seamless assistance for every aspect of your home purchase or sale.
Please call Greg anytime without obligation. He is ready to work for you today!
- 1994 -2000 worked in sales at a startup software company. In 2000, the company sold for millions of dollars.
- 2001 became an Idaho Realtor while waiting out a 2 year non-compete clause in the Microsoft Arena.
- 2003 became an Idaho licensed real estate broker
- 2004 created two real estate companies
- 2006 Sold one real estate company for high returns (Payette Mountains Realty)
- 2008-2013 IMLS (Intermountain Multiple Listing Service) Board of Directors
- 2011-2012 IMLS President of Board of Directors
- 2015 – Sold other real estate company (Genesis Real Estate Group, LLC)
- Present – Associate Broker with Genesis Real Estate Group, LLC.
- Residential property sales including fine homes, condominiums, income properties and custom homes
- Exceptional attention to skilled negotiations, knowledgeable analysis of property values and market trends
- Expertise and renowned credibility in resolving difficult transactions
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, State of Idaho
- CRS – Council of Residential Specialist
- GRI – Graduate, Realtor Institute
- 5 Star REO Certificated
- NET Certified
- Equator Platinum REO Certified